Random picture of the...

Random picture of the...

Friday, May 8, 2009

I am racing... tomorrow

8 May 2009

I decided I am going to race, and well why not tomorrow right?  I mean I have not trained, am in terrible shape, and don’t have the money.  None of these things have stopped me before, I did a 3 day stage race with $25.00 and lived in the back of my car, why not a crit when I am in no shape?  

Part of me is doing the race as a lyptus test of my fitness, the other part figures if nothing else it will be a hell of a work out.  Otherwise the little man in the Sudan put it very eloquently “its better than going to AA”.  Which goes with out saying, but he does have a way of putting it in perspective.  I will write about my race this weekend, unless it goes really badly, at which point I will delete this post, and pretend I never talked, or went to the race .

No comments: