Random picture of the...

Random picture of the...

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ask a gay dude

17 May 2009

I loved the Chappelle show, he was a genius!  He had a skit called “ask a black dude” and one called “ask a gay dude” where people would ask the embarrassing questions everyone wanted to know, but would never ask.  I have a question for “ask a gay dude” why do gay guys have that voice?  Each and everyone of you know the voice I am talking about.  I am not saying ALL gay guys do, but the ones which there is no need for “gaydar” it simple logic.  

I was walking into blow this morning, and there is a person entering the building talking on their cute bluetooth device , and I hear... the voice.  I have no qualms with gays, hell leaves more chicks for me!  I hear the voice and notice he is wearing a hat which on the back says (I shit you not) “cock fight” I found this very humorous, but then I began to ponder.  Who A) makes such a garment B) Who owns such a garment?  

This brought on a second question for “ask a gay dude“ why do some gay guys have such great fashion sense and some CLEARLY do not?  I dress like a 15 year old kid, t-shirt shorts, I have NO sense of fashion.  I do know however that baggy gray sweat pants and a blue and white track coat with a ”cock fight“ hat (red) and those gay brown sandal/sailor type shoes is not the height of fashion... or is it?  If it is I am worse off than I ever thought, and there is a reason why I am not getting lucky with the ladies.  I am 99% certain that this is something seen on ”What not to wear“.  

There are straight guys with fashion sense some with a little and through the bell curve you go... but for gay guys it seems to be to the ”t“ or train wreck, why is this?  Is it a way to prove they are gay like the rainbow sticker?  This way one you are scoping for dudes you can be like terrible, terrible sense of fashion he is gay... or way too nicely dressed to be straight?  

No comments: