Random picture of the...

Random picture of the...

Monday, April 20, 2009

A very short weekend

20 April 2009

Another weekend passes by
First and foremost, Saturday was the completion of my first week of sobriety in a long time.  Which actually even has me a bit surprised since I did go out to brunch with friends who were drinking heavily, and I did not really have an urge to drink .

I did get more ink done Friday, which is the beginning of the end of my right sleeve, hopefully in a couple of weeks I will get it completed, and that will be it for a little while.  Saturday the weather was terrible, and Sunday was a little strange.  I awoke late, and the sun was shining which was strange since we had 4 days of rain, and snow.  

I had no plans for the day, and was considering a bike ride when randomly five different people started asking what I was doing for the day.  I spent the ay running around meting with people which was a lot of fun.  Had I been drinking I would have been drunk and in bed by 430, which reminded me of how much of my life I have in fact pissed away.  Also, I would have spent $80 instead of the $36 I spent.  

The ride
Most of you know that I am doing the MS ride, here is a link to more information.  

MS Ride

I would like to thank everyone for their help, especially my sister Anne.  Also, GE who will be matching her donation, so everyone buy GE products..  

No comments: