Random picture of the...

Random picture of the...

Monday, February 2, 2009

To vomit or not to vomit

1 February 2009

This is the choice I am trying to decide.  How is it I forget this feeling every time I think of drinking?  This is worse than all the other possible ramifications for drinking.  

I also know from past times that the next time I have to use the toilet its not going to be pretty.  I remember sobering up in jail, and after 4-5 days I had my first solid bowel movement in a year, I had nearly forgot that they are supposed to be solid.  

I ended up vomiting, and it actually had a sweet after taste, weird.  Later I was walking Jazmine and as she squats to poop, I catch a wif, and nearly lost it.  How funny would that have been? It was right at a traffic light, so here you are driving to work, and there are not many people on the streets, and you come to a red light.  You look off to the side to see a dog pooping, while the owner is hunched over throwing that tasty Whopper all over the sidewalk.  It would have been awesome!

No comments: