Random picture of the...

Random picture of the...

Monday, February 2, 2009

There is no Dana only Zuel


1 February 2009

I just opened my fridge, and the smell almost got me to heave like George Bush at an Embassy function.  I figured a picture was needed, though I wish I could do a scratch and sniff for this picture.  

The salad I made the last time Phoenix came over for dinner, not sure when that was maybe a week ago?

That Milk, says "sell by Jan 17"

There is a block of cheese which is nearing a month or so old.  

There is a tub of mashed potatoes from the first time I made Phoenix dinner... the 23rd of December.  

I am clueless when i bought those apples, but they have seen better days.  

There is some old take out which was from Tuesday january 20th if memory serves.  

No comments: