Random picture of the...

Random picture of the...

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I am still alive

17 October 2009

The Flu
Yes I am still alive, which is a matter of myself not writing in quite a while, and after getting over a week long bought of the flu.  The last 4 days I have been sleeping 18+ hours, between naps and actual nightly sleep.  The last couple of days I have finally been feeling like a human being once again.  

Community Service
I started working on my community service for Toys for Tots, I am making lincoln logs the classic all American toy.  I have been working my extra hours at work on them, well not this past week since I missed 4 days.  

Probation
I have a meeting with my officer this Friday, which will be just about a year since getting out of jail, which logic and paperwork says I can be off monitoring, but my PO works on neither, but on money so I will still be in he same position as I am now.  

Broads
There are none... yeah.

Jazmine
She is doing wonderful, she has been a champ this past week.  I had no energy so a block walk to Walgreens twice a day for juice, and NyQuil was a struggle.  She is the best pup ever.  

2 comments:

Skippy's Mom said...

I am so glad you are still alive and kicking.

Anonymous said...

So write a new post to prove it!!!