Random picture of the...

Random picture of the...

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yes, I have been lazy with the blog

1 April 2009


The Meeting with the PO


The last few weeks I have been a relapsing, at times drinking heavily, and just a general no giving a dam which culminated in my monthly probation meeting.  Monday I had my meeting which I showed up for with a hang over (I will divulge the details of Sunday night below).  It seems as though a number of things were to come to light, my PO quit his job, which he must of known about for some time, since he never called me out on a number of violations I had recently.  


Technically every UA I have submitted has been "positive" which is not totally true.  All my UA's come back as "Diluted" (I only drink water... and beer) and a "diluted" sample is considered a "positive" result.  Meaning months of samples were "positive" which my PO never mentioned.   My interim PO was pissed, but I explained I had never heard a word of this prior so she relaxed.  


She also had a letter saying I have never gone to a class, which was a mistake since it was from the company in Longmont, NOT Denver where I take classes.  All  in all she was cool after getting an understanding, and looking and saw I have gone to 10 classes... only 49 more classes to go!!! Ha ha


LIttle Explanation


Apparently the average human drinks is supposed to drink 8, 8 oz glasses of water a day or 64 oz.  or roughly 1.89 liters  (though most people do not).  At work I have a half liter bottle, and yesterday I drank 4 liters of water at work alone! Which is why I get "diluted" results it comes off as though I am trying to flush my system, not stay hydrated.


Sunday Brunch


Sunday I had my monthly brunch with friends, after a few Bloody Mary's most people left, and I was left with Brandi.  Brandi is a punk rock girl from MA, rides bikes, and likes to drink.  We then started bar hopping which was cool, but turned ugly come 4 p.m..  At 4 we headed to a gay bar which for guys charges $8 and you can drink all the draught beer you want for 4 hours.  


!0 am: Brunch

12 p.m.: Bar and a few beers

2 p.m.: New bar, few more beers

4 p.m.: Gay bar all you can drink

8 p.m.: Leave bar, and am too drunk to ride  bike.  


I was sloppy when I left, and being some what intelligent (I am using that phrase VERY loosely) I decide riding slow on the sidewalk was the safe way home.  This was until I hit an electrical box, I was not going fast so I just fell over, and cracked myself up laughing on the sidewalk.  I wish I could have seen peoples faces etc but  I was so wasted, that it all was all a blur.  I decided walking my bike home was a better idea at this point, and did manage to get home safely.  




No comments: