Random picture of the...

Random picture of the...

Saturday, February 7, 2009

My gated community

9 February 2009

Last week I came home from work to find a key taped to my door, it was for the new lock put on the dumpster.  Apparently the bums taking my empty PBR does not go over very well.  The following day there is another key, and as I pull up my neighbor comes out.  He starts asking if I know who padlocked the gate to the fence.  I am dumbfounded, having no clue he is talking about and then notice there is a gate now on the alley side of the property.  No, to take out the trash I need two keys, what a pain.  On the street side of the property they have been VERY slowly doing something.  As in since I moved in they managed to out in 3/4 of a deck, which I have no clue  why they would bother.  Clearly it will not be long until there will be a gate in the front, and my rent will go up.  I then will be unable to ride my bike right to my front door, and I will have to carry another key with me all the time :(

No comments: