Random picture of the...

Random picture of the...

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Adjustment of the questions phrasing

3 February 2009

So, I now have two questions the new one is it healthy to be friends with an ex.  My thinking is won't there always be that hope on one side that you might get back together, or if nothing else maybe some benefits? ;)

I ask since for a long time I was friends with most of my ex's, jail kind of took care of that funny how everyone scatters, I was not convicted of murder people!  I spent time drinking with most of them, they clearly must have seen I had a problem.  People I owned a kegorator and never had people over, its not brain surgery here.  I digress....

I used to have a thing called the "tribunal" it was 2 ex's and a good friend who I would consult with my women questions etc.  Everyone thought it was very unhealthy that I was still in contact with just those 2 of my ex's never mind the rest.  out of my 37 friends on Facebook, I have dated or slept with 7... nearly 20% is that normal? and I still talk to all of them on a somewhat regular basis, is this healthy or normal?

1 comment:

Shamrox53 said...

i think it's okay to keep in touch with exes as long as you don't have any designs on trying to get back together. sometimes you date people and your relationship ends up better as "just friends" (with no benefits...the benefits always screw things up)