Random picture of the...

Random picture of the...

Monday, January 26, 2009

I want to steal a cop car

26 January 2009

Today while suffering from intense hunger, I was walking to the local diner which I love. When I see a cruiser parked along the road. Being the hardened criminal I am, I wanted to steal the cruiser. This thought was based on the comedy factor , which would be amazing. I would love to steal it, and park it 3 blocks away, then sit where the car used to be parked and drink a beer.

Think of the Seinfeld episode where they can't find their car in the garage and the comedy which ensued. Imagine the face of the cop as they come out, and start thinking "where did I park?". Hmm is not like a black SUV which there are tons of and could get confused, its a cruiser. They look up and down the street for a white care with lights on top, at this point I would say "you are cold". As he walks towards me I would just say "getting colder". How much fun would this be? Then as they get closer to the cruiser start saying warmer, warmer. When they finally see the car, run like HELL!! After all, got to figure they would not be in a big rush to call HQ and ask for a ride back to the station because their car was stolen right? "There is a report of a stolen vehicle, a white Ford with "Denver Police" written on the side, it also has lights on the top come on it would ALMOST be worth the jail time... almost. If I could
video tape it, it would be worth the jail time for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your restraint in NOT boosting the cop car is commendable. You DO NOT want to go back to jail. Repeat this. Make it a mantra.