Random picture of the...

Random picture of the...

Saturday, January 31, 2009

The end of the quasi-girlfriend

31 January 2009

The title sums it all up really, but here is the story. Last night we went to see the CSO, and had a great time, we awoke this morning, went to breakfast, and came back to her place. I sat on the couch trying to get Jazmine to settle down (she gets excited when I return).

Phoenix: "We got to talk"
Me: "This can't be good"
Phoenix: "No, it's not"
Me: "ok"
Phoenix: "You and I are both looking for love (pause) I just don't see it happening with you"
Me: (Pause) "ok"

I changed into my knickers, grabbed my bike, trailer and loaded everything up t leave as I was mounting the bike I hear "Don't I get a good bye?" I said "bye" and road home. This was the extent of everything, very anti-climatic. I do have a bunch more to write on the subject, but not really in a good mood. I do have about 50 gallons of irony which was a bi-product of this story, but that is for another day.

Not the least of which is I posted a blog about her earlier this week.  To be exact the blog just before this! Ha ha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear that but, she must not be the one for you. Stay focused on dealing with your own issues and someone else will appear out of the blue.

Shamrox53 said...

wow dude, i'm sorry to hear that. it's better to find out sooner than later.