Random picture of the...

Random picture of the...

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Skinny John and his magical manprise


21 December 2008

So the weekend turned out well, and as been the case as of late, short.  I went out with Phoenix Saturday night, and met with some of her friends which was really cool. I spent the night, which was very nice, and for once in my life I did not go in for the sex.  I was more proud of myself showing restraint, and recognizing that it is in my best interest to wait. 

We ended up sending the day together Sunday, which was great, freaky but great.  I am not feeling as warm and fuzzy in terms of things working out long-term now.  I have always joked about being a child and it really hit me today.  Phoenix is great, and she is just a lot more put together than me.  Her place is a home, Christmas lights furniture, food, and well all the things adults have in a home.  My place well is clean, and empty I have 3 pieces of furniture, and 3 bikes… that pretty much sums up my place, which s completely by choice, I d not need much.  I am a firm believer in simplicity, and staying away from having stuff, which I struggle with from time t time. 

I am starting to get that feeling I had when hanging out with women a year ago. The feeling that I am a novelty, that they are slumming so they can tell there friends I dated this guy once stories.  Last year I think it was more the Mohawk, they could tell their friends “yeah I went out with a dude with a Mohawk once”.  With Phoenix it is not that, but I just feel like this is lining up where as I am the “rebound” guy.  It just doesn’t seem that someone put together, nice place, and well sorted out life is really going to stick with a dude like me.  I feel the novelty of a guy who is ADHD, and can barely care for himself and his dog will wear of quickly.  Who knows?  Just need to relax and ride the wave, and see where it takes me.

Today while we were hanging out she taught me how to sew, and I made myself some knickers.  Phoenix got me the killer tights the other day, I think as a joke but yes I am totally rocking those bad boys…..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, for heaven's sake!!! Enjoy the now, be good to her, have fun, and stop anticipating the worst or I will fetch you one upside the head long distance!

How soon does your insurance kick in??? This is THE worst time of the year for self-analysis.

Also, moderation is NOT your middle name so stop tempting fate, Damn it!!! Don't you want to drive again?

Clownbaby said...

Another month until I get insurance. I am going to look into therapy right after i get insurance...