Random picture of the...

Random picture of the...

Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Years Resolutions

16 November 2008

I figured I would post y goals here since maybe then someone will give me crap if I do not keep up on them.  Maybe not so much goals as early New Year Resolutions.  Otherwise I will just come back and delete the post, and no one will be the wiser. 

1.  10,000 miles in a year either Dec - Dec or more likely Jan 09 to Jan 10.
2.  Be pushing 100 gear inches on Betty by the end of 09 I am at 88.2 right now (49 X 15)
3. Not to of had a drink for a year starting today.  You would think with daily alcohol monitoring this would be a no brainer, but there are ways to beat the system.
4.  To be done with the whole situation aside from probation by Jan 1 2010 wow that is a LONG ways away.
5.  To be at the same job, sound stupid and simple but I change jobs like normal people change their underwear.  I figure it is a small step towards being an adult...

No comments: