Random picture of the...

Random picture of the...

Monday, November 17, 2008

My newest project

17 November 2008  
Ok, so blogger is the WORST to try to post pictures and to arrange them, I don't understand.  I have broken down and created a picture blog so I can post pictures of my work and random stuff.  I apologize, just much easier to post a number of pictures here then deal with blogger.  I will let you know when new stuff goes up, which with the new phone, and a new city, and my job photos should be up regularly one would think.  

Interesting side note, I went to blow today and after drinking a soda on the bus had to use the restroom.  There is one restroom, now since they also do UA's (Urine Analysis) I found this strange and well... disturbing.  When one does a UA a person goes into the room with them to make sure they do not have a stash of "clean" urine to fill the cup.

I go in (alone since I did not have a UA) and I am standing when I notice mirrors posted around the entire room at crotch height.  I am not kidding!  The "observer" need only look in any of the 360 degree to have a perfect view of the persons genitals.  First I was bothered because its was freaking me out to see myself urinate in some sort of omni type situation.  

My second reaction was, is this legal?  I am sure in the piles of paperwork I filed out I signed away all my rights, but really?  Is this really considered ok? 




No comments: