Random picture of the...

Random picture of the...

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The last few weeks...

Date: March 8, 2009 8:37 AM
Topic: The last few weeks...

8 March 2009

I have not been writing much recently, which not sure why this is, not
as though I don't have the time. Well, everything is going well.
Work has not been bad lately, I bought a huge mahogany board which I
am going to make two night stands out of for myself. I actually
started them yesterday, so that is sort of exciting. I also went to
the art museum, which was not nearly as exciting I suppose I thought
it would be more interesting since it has such a cool outside facade.

As for the "John the worthwhile addition" I meant addition to the
human race, which is a common phrase I use

Other tidbits, I the tattoo is finished (for now). I got two more
piercing on my penis which almost brought me to tears I a still
talking to Marie, she is actually coming out to visit in a few weeks.
I am slowly working my way through some of issues, which is pretty
cool. I no longer awake each day dreading every moment,

I have lost all hope in our judicial system, I went to my PO with a
list of violations, and he said "don't do that" I paid my $50 and no
one cared. This month I have been doing everything by the book, no
violations thus far (knock on wood) I even peed into a cup after an
hour of trying. 4 liters of water within an hour of going for the UA
could not do it, a coffee from Starbucks broke the damn. The irony
being I filled the cup, then continued peeing for a full minute
afterwards, I could not stop, ha ha. Meanwhile the guy in the little
window is asking me if I got pierced again, and asking if it hurt...
WTF?!?!

I have been eating regularly, though now I am a fat bastard so I have
to start riding more, or actually using my gym membership. I have not
been to the gym in a few weeks trying to let the piercing heal, but I
think its time I start going back .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to know that you are still with us and trying to stay sober.

Anonymous said...

"I am slowly working my way through some of my issues, which is pretty cool. I no longer awake each day dreading every moment."...Are you seeing a counsellor or is this self-analysis? Whatever, you should really explore the issue of self-mutilation and self-worth because of the tattoos and multiple piercings.