Random picture of the...

Random picture of the...

Monday, December 29, 2008

Just another Monday

29 December 2008

It is really hard to believe that my life is interesting enough that I would have anything to say on a Monday.  Today was very much an adult ay, had to make phone calls during break this morning, and then after work all sorts of errands including food shopping.  The past month I have been living in a state of slight starvation, especially come 3 in the afternoon I get all dizzy, and nearly passed out one day while riding downtown, which would have be hilarious passing out in the middle of 17th.  Wonder how many times I would be hit before someone would try to pull me out of traffic, my guess is 4.  I actually had a dinner for myself tonight, and have the materials for breakfast. 

Today while running my errands I nearly got hit by the light rail, and I almost slammed into the back of a bus.  The bus was completely my fault I was drafting it at 25-30 mph, and you can’t see anything at all since it’s a BUS.  They slammed the brakes, ad I guess left or right, picked left and was not doored or killed, until that point I was having a ton of fun. 

I go to the post office 2-3 times a week depending on home much stuff I have on eBay, and I go there roughly the same time each day between 2-4. Everyday I have gone in they have Def Leopards Hysteria album going, first that is an odd album, who listens to that in 2008?  Secondly, every single time I have gone in there it is going, and for the most part it’s the same crew, but regardless of who is working this CD is running.  I am asking what the deal is when I go there next time, I will keep you all posed.

I got new manprise in the mail so I was sporting them today, and second I stood up, on my ankles they were, which has its time and place, a stop light downtown, 5ish NOT one of those times.  They literally were at my knees as I track stood in the middle of traffic, I got a few beeps, which I guess was a good thing.  Since I do not wear underwear I was waiting to get arrested for indecent exposure.  I got home, and pulled out my skinny belt, this belt I have not been able to wear in a year and a half?  I squeezed into it today, I will admit it did not just pop on but, I got into it.  This was after going to the gym, where I was totally checking myself out, for being fat and out of shape I don’t look too shabby.  Lifting for the first time in almost 2 years… that was well depressing, I am have the strength of a 12 year old pre-pubescent school girl with scoliosis.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belts are good. The era (or error) of pants hanging off the aspidistra showing the boxers is so over. Not even in the ghetto around here.

Clownbaby said...

Yeah... here is the thing, I don't wear undergarments, so my pale white hide was out there, ot to mention the franks and beans.

Anonymous said...

I was aware of that from your mention of the track stand and the appreciative honks from others .

Happy New Year! We both hope things go very well for you this year.