Random picture of the...

Random picture of the...

Saturday, December 20, 2008

From the east coast, to the west coast , gotta gotta gotta go! (Agnostic Front)


20 December 2008

This week has been a long one, I finished up the kitchen project, and work has been slow the entire shop just kind of wanders around trying to look busy. It always gets like this just before Christmas, you try to get things out the door, and then kill time until New Years.  I just got assigned a small project, some build outs for massive mirrors.

I ended up having to submit a UA (Urine Analysis) this week, which was an experience.  They give you the little cup head into the bathroom, close the door and stare at you through a 12” X 12” cutout in the wall.  Now, I don’t know anyone else but being watched while urinating is very difficult.  Then, they thought the piercing was a tube so I had to show them the piercing.  I actually could not submit a sample; I apparently can’t pee while being watched by a stranger through a little opening. 

Tuesday I went out with Phoenix again, and again it was a great night.  We went out for Tapas, and then to a performance at the Colorado Symphony Orchestra.  Both of which were outstanding,   the only issue was the night was too short, and by the time the show was over, it was past my bed time. 

She being the logical one calls it a night, and I walked her to her car, just as I was kissing her good night I got and overwhelming sense of dread (no it had nothing to do with the kiss, ha ha).  I closed the door, and began walking with Jazmine, and the feeling grew, by the time I got home, it was so strong I could vomit.  I could not put my finger on what caused the feeling. I woke up in the morning feeling great.

I can only come up with that it was guilt for being happy.  Who would feel guilty for being happy? Catholics!  Being as I have not practiced religion ever, and stopped going through the motions 18 years ago, that doesn’t seem like a good answer.  I can only come up with that in some twisted way I think that I should not be happy since I was in jail.  My two years probation now include a clause that I have to be miserable my case manager would be happy to hear that information.  The whole thing I still find perplexing in how sudden it came about, and with such strength. 

Wednesday I got a bed finally which made for great nights sleep, except for a certain dog who thinks the bed is for her, and all night pushes me off. Its really cute until you wake up pushed into the corner at 2 am, and the dog is spread eagle taking up the whole thing, and looks at you as though you’re the ass. 

Thursday began my long day, work, alcohol class, and then a show.  This is what it must be like to be a busy adult right?  Having stuff to do, and not be able to watch cartoons all afternoon and evening?  This is for the birds!  I suppose that seeing Agnostic Front really does not fall into the being an adult, with stuff to do category.  Really it’s like going to the gym, you get to run around, bump into stuff, hmm maybe its more childish than I thought.  Its like a big game of Red Rover, except less organized, in cramps quarters, and you leave bruised. Hmm… Yes sir, I think I like it! 

The show was great, even though I felt really old, and this morning feel even older.  When did 5 hours of sleep become inadequate? Also, when did the transformation where eating one meal a day was not enough for me?  So, 24 days after I moved I am actually going to have to go food shopping, which has more to do with plans I made than anything else.  Tuesday I am actually going to find out if my stove works. 

The week ended with my works Christmas party, which was good.  When would I ever pass on free food right?  I also got to hang out with Phoenix again which was very nice.  I went looking for my new favorite pants, which I ought while visiting my sister in VA, could not find the. I searched for my favorite shirt… no joy.  I have a rather barren apartment so; I start to think recognizing I left my dryer at my old apartment loaded with clothes.   Took me a month but I finally notice I am missing a ¼ of my clothes, I swear my retardation is getting worse. 

 

 

No comments: